– 1 to 3 tsp dandelion root per cut of water (depending on how strong you want it).
– Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Dosage: Drink 1 to 2 cups daily.
8 oz dandelion infused oil**
1 oz carnauba wax
10 – 15 drops essential oil of choice (optional) – eg: lavender essential oil
1 glass jar or tin
**TO MAKE INFUSED OIL
- Place dried herb (flower, leaves or barks) in a steralised glass jar.
- Pour olive oil (or other oil of preference) into the jar with herb.
- Cap and place in a window or where it can get some sun (but not direct sunlight).
- Let it infuse for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Once ready strain with handkerchief or cheese cloth into a sterilised jar.
1 part Burdock root
1 part Dandelion root
40% alcohol, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar or glycerine
- Put herbs in a clean dry glass jar.
- Pour enough alcohol over the herbs to completely cover them by 2-3 inches, put tight fitting lid on.
- Let the herbs soak for 3-6 weeks in a dark space.
- Strain the herbs from the liquid and pour into clean jar.
Dosage: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp 3 times day.