Sometimes I like to try a new recipe. While I have used all these ingredients, this combination is new for me. It turned out to be a rich, delicious, tasty drink. Why not give this delicious Passion Banana Ginger Drink recipe a try, you might like it.
4 Passion fruit
2 Ripe bananas
1/2 Thumb size ginger
2-3 Cups of water
- Wash and cut passion fruits, scooping contents into a blender.
- Add 1 cup of water and lightly pulse. The intent is to separate the seeds and mix the juice, not to blend it out together.
- Strain content, rinse blender, in case there are any seeds left back.
- Return content to the blender, add banana and ginger.
- Add 1 or 2 cups water depending on how thick you want it.
- Blend until smooth.
This article is copyrighted by Ital is Vital, 2020. Want to re-post this article? Visit our guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.