Dr Sebi’s Recommendation
In an interview Dr Sebi was asked what he suggested for Sciatica and he recommended the following:
- Holy Thistle / Blessed Thistle
- Elderberry Juice – often banishes the pains of sciatica and other forms of neuralgia, though, of no avail in genuine neuritis cases.
- Blue Vervain – will act as a pain killer in sciatica, rheumatism, and painful joints.
- Rue – it will give almost instant relief in that most painful sciatica.
- Juniper Berries – mild and harmless diuretic and painkiller if not taken to excess.
- Wintergreen leaves – effective remedy for easing the pains of rheumatism, sciatica, etc. especially when a wintergreen salve or liniment is used externally.
- Elecampane (Scabwort) – is useful in all kinds of cold pains.
Liniment of Origanum
1 ounce Oil of Wild Marjoram (Origanum Vulgare)
1 teaspoonful Oil of Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris)
14 ounce Olive Oil (so as to make 1 pint altogether)
Shake all together until thoroughly mixed. Pour into a brown actinic bottle, and keep closely capped. This is a liniment used for arthritis, rheumatism, sciatica, sprains, bruises, swollen glands, stiffness and soreness of muscles.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.