– 1 to 3 tsp dandelion root per cup of water (depending on how strong you want it).
– Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Dosage: Drink 1 to 2 cups daily.
8 oz dandelion infused oil**
1 oz carnauba wax
10 – 15 drops essential oil of choice (optional) – eg: lavender essential oil
1 glass jar or tin
**TO MAKE INFUSED OIL
- Place dried herb (flower, leaves or barks) in a steralised glass jar.
- Pour olive oil (or other oil of preference) into the jar with herb.
- Cap and place in a window or where it can get some sun (but not direct sunlight).
- Let it infuse for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Once ready strain with handkerchief or cheese cloth into a sterilised jar.
1 part Burdock root
1 part Dandelion root
40% alcohol, unpasteurised apple cider vinegar or glycerine
- Put herbs in a clean dry glass jar.
- Pour enough alcohol over the herbs to completely cover them by 2-3 inches, put tight fitting lid on.
- Let the herbs soak for 3-6 weeks in a dark space.
- Strain the herbs from the liquid and pour into clean jar.
Dosage: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp 3 times day.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.