Herbs for Constipation
Constipation is when we have difficulty passing stool, emptying the bowel, or pass stool irregularly.
Herbs for constipation
- Cape Aloe
- Cascara Sagrada
- Fennel Seed
- Ginger Root
- Pao Peireira
- Rhubarb Root
Cause of Constipation
- Eating too much processed foods.
- Not consuming enough fibre, such as fruit, vegetables and whole foods.
- Problems in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Some medications.
- Ignoring the urge to pass stool (on a regular basis).
- Emotional stress.
- Not producing enough hydrochloric acid.